Take your best shot…of ‘taking time’ at iglupark and your next visit is free!
Have been enjoying your stay at the idyllic Iglupark? During the Iglupark photo contest, we want you to capture your best shot at what the slogan ‘TAKE TIME’ means to You, and send it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be drawing one winner monthly with a complimentary stay at Iglupark!
Terms and conditions:
- The “Iglupark Photo Contest” campaign, hereinafter referred to as’ Campaign’, is a consumer game that will run between 1 September 2022 until 1 September 2023.
- The Campaign is organised and conducted by Iglupark OÜ, Pedaka, Leie küla, 70303, Viljandimaa, Estonia. Company code at the Estonian Business Registry: 16002076
- Further information about the Campaign can be found on Iglupark’s website at www.iglupark.com/fotokonkurss.
- The prize of the Campaign is a complimentary visit to Iglupark. Also, the Iglupark service used on the photo taken will be the prize. The value of the prize is a maximum of 200EUR.
- To qualify for the Campaign, the competitor must send a photo of Iglupark within the theme of “TAKE TIME” to our email address at: email@example.com
- Participating services:
- Participants are not limited to one entry during the Campaign. To increase one’s chances of winning additional prizes, participants can purchase unlimited whichever Iglupark service throughout Campaign and send their photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The monthly photo prize draw will take place no later than the 5th of each calendar month during the Campaign. The winner will be selected based on the most original photo as to the ‘TAKE TIME’ concept, selected by Iglupark Team?
- The winning photo will be published Iglupark’s Instagram and Facebook pages within the next month.
- Iglupark OÜ may use all submitted photos within the Campaign to promote the photo contest and publish the competition results: on Iglupark’s website, on all Iglupark social media platforms, and any other marketing activities without the author’s permission.
- The winner will be contacted via the same email address from which the photo for the competition was sent and will be provided with further instructions on how to claim the prize. The prize will be redeemable within 3 months from the date of the winning announcement. After that period, the prize will expire and can no longer be redeemed.
- The prize has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for other products or services. The organisers of the Campaign are responsible for the payment of all statutory taxes associated with the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by the 20th of the winning calendar month, we reserve the right not to award that prize.
- Employees and their immediate family members or persons living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter the contests.
- All disputes arising from the Campaign will be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia. In the event of force majeure, the organiser has the right to unilaterally terminate the consumer game by announcing this in media.
- All complaints concerning the organisation of the Campaign must be sent in writing to the address of the Campaign organiser to the following address: Iglupark OÜ, Pedaka, Leie küla, 70303 Viljandimaa, Estonia. All complaints will be responded in writing within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. For further information on the Campaign, please call +372 5678 2591; or email us at: email@example.com.